Refund & Exchanges Policy
Short and Simple Version
(Long Version still applies)
- Read and perform the steps stated on the instruction sheet provided. This must be done when you receive the SIM Card.
- Contact SIMCARD.SG via our Support Channels if you have ANY issue with the SIM Card. Do not contact any third parties, such as, but not limited to, the telco or any third party retailers that are not related to SIMCARD.SG. We will not take responsibility for any information that a third party tells you. Any advice you take from a third party is a private transaction between you and the third party – SIMCARD.SG will NOT provide any form of reimbursement, monetary or otherwise.
- If you don’t contact us during your trip via WiFi or any other means, SIMCARD.SG will NOT provide a refund for any issues that you claim AFTER YOUR TRIP.
- Refunds allowed only if you have proof of trip cancellation or if SIM Card is FAULTY.
If the SIM Card does not work due to steps on the instruction sheet not being followed, SIMCARD.SG will not provide any refunds.
- Refunded SIM Cards must reach us within 1 week of refund approval by our support hotline, unless prior arrangement has been made. If the SIM Card is not returned to us by the date specified, no refund will be provided.
- Refunds are provided ONLY if the SIM Card is *FAULTY* (i.e. your phone CANNOT detect the SIM Card).
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the products sold, we do not provide refunds under any other circumstances other than cases of “Courtesy Refunds”
- Refunds WILL NOT be provided if the customer does not perform the steps stated on the instruction sheet, including any necessary configuration steps that may be required for the device that the SIM Card is being used on.
- Refunds WILL NOT be provided if the issue is due to customer device incompatibility with telco network. We advise that you check your phone frequency on the country’s network with websites such as https://www.frequencycheck.com/. In general, phones built within the last 4 years that support should have no issue with most country’s telco networks. If your phone does not support LTE, it may have SERVICE ISSUES that are not within our control .
- Refunds WILL NOT be provided if you have paid the telecom company additional money or top-up without first consulting our support channels (e.g. Facebook Chat, WhatsApp Messenger).The SIM Cards sold at SIMCARD.SG are already pre-loaded with the value advertised and top-up or additional payments are not required.
- Refunds must be made with original SIM Packaging intact – do NOT throw away the SIM Card or plastic packaging around the SIM.
We reserve the right to deny a refund request if ONLY the SIM portion of a SIM Card is given to us.
- Refund claims due to faulty SIMs are only allowed if you have contacted us while you are overseas and allow us to determine the issue with you. Customers are advised to contact our support channels within 12 hours of arrival at their destination if they have issues with setting up the SIM Card. If you inform us only after your trip, we regret that we will NOT entertain any refund claims. All information provided by the customer must be verified to be factual and accurate with the telecom’s company or its partners before a refund will be issued.We request that customers cooperate with our support staff by providing factual and accurate information.
If inaccurate information is provided, we will not be able to do our investigation properly.
- Courtesy Refunds are provided if your trip is cancelled, however sufficient proof must be provided to us (i.e. Original Cancellation confirmation from Airline/Travel Agency).
Courtesy refunds will be subject to administrative fees, such as shipping costs (if any).
- All refunded cards must reach us within 1 week of your claim, unless prior arrangements have been made. SIM Cards that do not reach us within 1 week or by the arranged dates will have the claim be deemed void and invalid and no further refund requests will be accepted. We also do not accept cards that are within 1 week of their stated expiry date.
- All refund claims must go through our support channels (as stated on the instruction sheet given to you, i.e. Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp Messenger) as we are able to solve most issues as long as you contact or inform us about it.