Terms and Conditions
- All orders are typically dispatched within 24 to 48 hours of complete payment on weekdays (excluding public holidays in Singapore), subject to stock availability.
Should there be an unexpected or unforeseen delay, the customer will be informed accordingly.
- SIMCARD.SG reserves the right to cancel, delay shipment, delay processing, or refuse an order for any or no reason. Examples of reasons may include, but are not limited to:
- Product is out of stock
- Payment failure, non-payment or incomplete payment of order
- No confirmation of collection time-slot within 24 hours by customer for Self-Collection
- Error in item details on our website
- Error with customer details when making order (including but not limited to incomplete address, invalid phone number, non-payment)
- Cancellation by customer prior to order being shipped
- Delayed Deliveries: SIMCARD.SG accepts no responsibility for delivery delays by any provider. Customers may be eligible to receive a refund if SIMCARD.SG is notified by the customer of the delivery delay and the issue is not resolved within 7 days of the customers notification and the original parcel is returned to SIMCARD.SG (unless declared lost). Customers will NOT receive any additional compensation due to to delivery delays or be eligible for refunds.
- Lost Deliveries: SIMCARD.SG accepts no responsibility for lost parcels by any provider. Parcels are only insured for Standard Courier Deliveries. Customers will be eligible for a refund, up to the original payment amount, only for Standard Courier Deliveries, subject to approval from the Courier Partner after an investigation is conducted by the relevant courier company. To be clear, any other form of delivery, including, but not limited to, SingPost Registered Mail/SmartPac/Regular Mail is not eligible for any form of refund. Customers will NOT receive any additional compensation due to lost deliveries.
- Upon receiving the SIM Card, customers agree to read the instruction sheet provided and follow the instructions with every SIM Card purchase. SIMCARD.SG bears no responsibility for the loss of use of service if the customer fails to adhere to the instructions. Instruction sheets provide important information on activation and usage of the product. It must be followed in order to use the SIM Card without issues. Activation request should be submitted immediately upon receiving the SIM Card. SIMCARD.SG may check the SIM Card for physical damage prior to sending it out to ensure that it is not physically damaged. SIM Cards are tamper-proof smart-cards protected by electronic circuitry.
- Instruction sheets provided to Customers by SIMCARD.SG remains the property of SIMCARD.SG or its licensors and original authors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by SIMCARD.SG. You may only use the instruction sheet solely for your own personal use in conjunction with the items purchased in the order. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise.
- SIMCARD.SG provides a support channel for any post-purchase enquiries for the duration of the stated validity of the SIM Card (i.e. from activation date to last day of validity of the SIM Card). Support is only provided for phones that have the ability to make and receive calls and support 3G/4G/LTE/5G data connection. If customers use the device in a non-phone device, such as but not limited to, tablets, MiFi Router Devices, support provided by SIMCARD.SG will be limited. Customers must know how to configure their own non-phone device and ensure that it is allowed by the telecom company’s Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
- SIMCARD.SG does not take any responsibility, such as but not limited to damage and/or compatibility, for your phone and/or any other hardware that is used in conjunction with the SIM Card. SIMCARD.SG’s liability is limited to the SIM Card for the duration of the stated validity of the SIM Card.
- SIMCARD.SG does not provide long-term support past the product’s validity period as stated on our product listing (i.e. if the card is valid for only 30 days, SIMCARD.SG only provides support for 30 days from the day of departure). All SIM Cards sold by SIMCARD.SG is intended for short-term, tourist use, within the country that it is advertised for. All other intended forms of usage is not guaranteed or covered by SIMCARD.SG.
- All SIM Cards purchased from SIMCARD.SG is pre-loaded with sufficient value for the product’s advertised validity period. Additional top-up or payments are not required when used within the parameters stated. SIMCARD.SG does not take responsibility for any payments done to a third party for additoinal services (such as extensions, reloads, or promotions).
- Any transactions, advice or payments made to a third party that is NOT SIMCARD.SG is a private transaction between the customer and the third party. SIMCARD.SG does not take responsibility for any third-party advice taken or transactions made without knowledge of SIMCARD.SG. Customers are advised to only contact SIMCARD.SG for support services during the product’s validity period.
- SIM Cards that are sold may be changed or withdrawn anytime by the telecom provider. This is not within SIMCARD.SG’s control as a third-party reseller. Should there be changes within 2 months of purchase that may be disadvantageous (as determined by SIMCARD.SG) to the customer, based on the product description stated at the point of purchase, SIMCARD.SG will endeavour to contact and inform the customer of the changes. Customers can either proceed with the new plan or to opt for a refund as long as the SIM Card is unused at the point of refund. SIMCARD.SG recommends to purchase SIM Cards at least 10 days prior to travel, but less than 2 months in advance to prevent such scenarios.
- SIM Cards must be activated and used within 60 days of purchase to receive the package stated on product description. Any activation requests that is done after 60 days of purchase is subject to availability and may be affected by changes on telecom provider’s end. SIMCARD.SG will not provide any guarantees on SIM Cards not activated within 60 days. SIM Card may be permanently terminated if not used within 60 days of purchase.
- SIMCARD.SG accepts no responsibility for the Telco’s service and network issues, such as but not limited to, network downtime, network coverage (e.g. 3G/4G/5G Network), network speed and issues that are not within our direct control. SIMCARD.SG acts as a retailer for the SIM Cards sold and cannot provide any guarantee as to the telecom’s company services.
- Customers are subject to the Telecom’s Company’s Terms of Services, Acceptable Use Policy and other Service Agreements. In the event that the customer’s SIM Card is suspended or terminated due to violation of such policies, SIMCARD.SG bears no responsibility for the loss of use of service or the product purchased.
- Customers are responsible for any customs or import fees that may be charged by customs in the delivery country.
- Product pictures are provided for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ in looks and actual packaging; however, functionality will be as stated on the product description.
- Should buyers have any issues with their purchases, please contact us immediately via the contact methods listed on our instruction sheets or on our website, SIMCard.SG, giving full details of any problems (e.g. screenshots, location, description) along with your User ID or Order Number. As stated in the refund policy, no refunds will be issued if SIMCARD.SG is only informed of the issue after travelling.
Our Refund Policy can be found here: https://www.simcard.sg/refund-policy/
Last updated: 1 June 2018
- 29 May 2017: Added refunds necessary with SIM packaging intact
- 3 July 2017: Added notice on refunds for customer-initiated reload/topup with telco
- 9 August 2017: Refund Policy moved to new page
- 25 April 2018: Instruction Sheet, Activation Notice and SIM Card Testing Procedures Highlighted
- 1 June 2018: Formatting Changes
- 11 September 2018: Clarified telecom provider plan changes policy
- 11 January 2020: Clarified order cancellation or shipment delay, and public holiday processing policies.
- 26 October 2020: Clarified support policies regarding devices and usage.
- 3 May 2021: Formatting changes. Clarified support and refund policies. Added clause to clearly state that SIM Cards are for use short-term tourist use only.
- 30Jan 2022: Made clearer that SIM Card must be activated within 60 days of purchase.
- 2 October 2022: Updated Lost and Delayed Delivery Policies.